Wednesday, March 10

One thing...

Today was the inter-house games in Taman Sea =)
Your awesome sze here was asked to play the reserved spot for volleyball.
Comparing all the other games..Volleyball was the best you know? So of course she said yes right away.

Today..i didnt play at all. I just got so fed up of people asking me..why arent i playing?
Its like they dont have EYES..look at the green house players!! do they look like they need help???
All Pro punya PLayers. and i? ....
I feel absolutely useless..as much as i want to play..i dont want my house to lose. Especially losing because of me. The feeling if they do lose...its just too much to bare. =)

I feel like i'm missing out on something. Everyone have their own categories..whats mine?
Quote someone...I think i'm okay in everything...just not good in ONE thing...
It ll be nice to belong to one category no?

OK OK...emo part over =) Green HOUSE beat PURPLE!! but then lost to YEllOw. They Are robots i tell you. but who cares..GREEN HOUSE BEAT PURPLE!!

No comments: