Yesterday i had a dream. Not the usual dreams where i flash on different colorful images that doesn't make sense at the end of the day. But a real dream. The kind where it felt so real i woke up shivering. Let me get this straight.
The only time i woke up in cold sweat was..
1) Charlie and the chocolate factory movie came out. I was chased by Willy Wonka with an axe. *shivers*
2) Poh Yee was a zombie and she was after me. Damn she s fast. I felt her arm grab mine and i immediately woke up. Without thinking...i scream..my mom was in the dark grabbing my arm trying to wake me up. =s
And lastly...this.
Its not scary or anything. But it sure did made my heart race like its in some 42km marathon. It was the day of SPM. 5 chicken minutes before a donkey physics exam and i realized i haven't studied yet!! I tried to keep calm. I dragged out my physics book and flipped it open. It was blank. Blank!! except for all my scribbles,drawings and highlighted notes to myself like "STUDY THIS!!" which was pointing to nothing but blank paper. Everyone was walking into the hall with a confident smirk on their faces. and i was left outside, truly felt like dying. I know i panicked..i know i cried. I tried to make myself wake up but it felt as if "something" was lying on me. Someone shout out my name..told me to relax and that i knew everything. I screamed wei..its like i kumpulkan all the pass pms sessions and lash it out then. I DONT KNOW Anything and i'm not freaking being modest. That was the time where my Brain decided to end the cruel joke. I woke up crying.
Its one month till mid terms. My brain has a sick way of telling me of this wake-up-call. Conclusion? When writing study notes. Just copy the whole paragraph. Who knows when the page might decide to go blank =s
No comments:
Post a Comment