Saturday, April 7

selfless

I feel like we were brought up to be selfish. That whatever happens, make sure you take care of your own shit first. Protect those that are yours and screw the others. You cant deny it. Think about it..whatever you do is so that you can get the desired result for yourself. Hard work anyone has put in into their life was for their own accomplishments; their own goals. If and when good deeds are done is so that they will get praised or to get the satisfaction of a smile or acknowledgement. We're doomed to be self-centred.

However there are the rarities. The extinct amount of people who does in fact give a shit. The ones that know they will not benefit no matter what happens and they just want the best for anyone. Don't get confuse, i am not like that. I am your 100% pure bred Malaysian with human instincts of survival, who at this moment felt respect for a friend who did give up his happiness for another.

After these events i'm highly motivated to add one more thing to my "dare to change" list. >>> Do something nice for someone.
I realise it is a vague term but still..I assure you, i'll make it massively big and worthy of your reading (:

till then
with love,
ting.

No comments: