With just the quick blink of the eye and where are we? enjoying the semester break attempting to replace the sleep deprived hours. Funny, just weeks ago i was camping out in the college library. Owning my very own study cubicle. Its basically a table that has a three sided wall that encloses you like a room. Not very suitable for claustrophobic victims but the intention for removing distractions is there. At one point during studying i'll just blank out and stare straight at the front wall of my cubicle, reading the vandalism writings on it. Some says 'i hate this' others wrote maths equations with hope that they will remember better. Of course being the faithful tenant for 3 weeks I also added mine to the fancy collection..it says "a little bit more"
It is stationed in the quiet section one floor above the library. Usually 'quiet areas' doesn't normally work out, but in Taylors college its a dead serious thing. You can hear air particles moving by and just the slightest 'sigh' from across the room will cause frustrated panda eyes people to shoot you a disturbed look. I myself had my fair share of sharp annoyed looks being directed at me for whispering my notes to myself. But after a while they just ran out of ammos.
For studying conditions goes, I like it in a complete silence area with a hard solid table and in an air-con room. Shannen likes it at a suitably noisy level so she can have the satisfaction in turning off everyone. My sister likes people bombarding her with questions during study so she can have the pleasure of answering, proving her knowledge. I personally like the cubicle. It may be a little cold but it helps you focus. I have this theory that the three walls that encloses me would reflect back any knowledge that escapes my brain. Assuming wooden tables are a bad conductor of knowledge that is xp
Well semester exams are over for Sam-ians and with little hope that the cubicle did me well. Till then, adjourned :)
It is stationed in the quiet section one floor above the library. Usually 'quiet areas' doesn't normally work out, but in Taylors college its a dead serious thing. You can hear air particles moving by and just the slightest 'sigh' from across the room will cause frustrated panda eyes people to shoot you a disturbed look. I myself had my fair share of sharp annoyed looks being directed at me for whispering my notes to myself. But after a while they just ran out of ammos.
For studying conditions goes, I like it in a complete silence area with a hard solid table and in an air-con room. Shannen likes it at a suitably noisy level so she can have the satisfaction in turning off everyone. My sister likes people bombarding her with questions during study so she can have the pleasure of answering, proving her knowledge. I personally like the cubicle. It may be a little cold but it helps you focus. I have this theory that the three walls that encloses me would reflect back any knowledge that escapes my brain. Assuming wooden tables are a bad conductor of knowledge that is xp
Well semester exams are over for Sam-ians and with little hope that the cubicle did me well. Till then, adjourned :)
ting.
No comments:
Post a Comment