To start from the absolute beginning...I won't talk about the sheeps..those fluff balls on stilts would forgive me. they will (:
On the top of my head, my brilliant idea for the first piece of juicy details in new zealand would be on How things back in malaysia are so hard to let go.
At first it just feels like an extended holiday. The thought didn't kicked in much. The only thing that was passing through my mind in the last few hours in malaysia was when will i get to see everyone again. How could i've known that the capacity of this experience would have gone bigger than expected. That i was suppose to worry and think bigger..further into the future. In my case, I did not bring enough panadols. Who knew the first week of nz weather would be like a teenage girl going through breakup..on valentines day..with her father? - a.k.a: real bad. :p
The bacteria kindly gave up playing with my temperature but decided that it'll be nice if i had a few abs. Everytime i cough, my entire stomach muscles contracts and my waiste hurts. That'll be the exercise of my year no doubt.
My final spoken words to everyone i know may not be history textbook worthy. I keep picturing Aragon from Lord of the Rings. The moment when you realise that you just might die in war. I always thought that at that right moment, you would know what to say. And yet, I was tongue-tied. Nothing came out the way it was suppose to. I feel like i did not say enough. Lucky for me, i know that if you want something bad enough...You will do just about anything to get it. Even wait two years to return back home to say it (:
To everyone i know out there..if you ever feel alone. Keep in mind that somewhere in new zealand..i know someone who will be thinking about you.

xoxo,
kiwi girl
At first it just feels like an extended holiday. The thought didn't kicked in much. The only thing that was passing through my mind in the last few hours in malaysia was when will i get to see everyone again. How could i've known that the capacity of this experience would have gone bigger than expected. That i was suppose to worry and think bigger..further into the future. In my case, I did not bring enough panadols. Who knew the first week of nz weather would be like a teenage girl going through breakup..on valentines day..with her father? - a.k.a: real bad. :p
The bacteria kindly gave up playing with my temperature but decided that it'll be nice if i had a few abs. Everytime i cough, my entire stomach muscles contracts and my waiste hurts. That'll be the exercise of my year no doubt.
My final spoken words to everyone i know may not be history textbook worthy. I keep picturing Aragon from Lord of the Rings. The moment when you realise that you just might die in war. I always thought that at that right moment, you would know what to say. And yet, I was tongue-tied. Nothing came out the way it was suppose to. I feel like i did not say enough. Lucky for me, i know that if you want something bad enough...You will do just about anything to get it. Even wait two years to return back home to say it (:
To everyone i know out there..if you ever feel alone. Keep in mind that somewhere in new zealand..i know someone who will be thinking about you.

xoxo,
kiwi girl
1 comment:
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE OUT THE FLUFFY PUPS IN STILTS???
Post a Comment